Search Results for 'pe'
Step 2 of 2
- A personal statement – this must be provided before we can review your application. Download the template and email your completed document to us at email@example.com. Once we have your statement we will be in touch to schedule a short telephone interview before sending your application pack to the university for a decision.
- A professional reference – this can be provided now, or after the university has decided whether to extend an offer based on the information you have provided. It is usually completed by a current or previous colleague, or someone known to you who works in the digital/marketing arena. Again you can download the template and the completed reference should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copies of certificates/transcripts for your most recently completed qualifications
- Copies of results from any English language exams taken
- Copy of your passport/EU ID card if applying from outside the UK
1. The Application ProcessThis online application will ask you to provide your personal details, work history and information about currently held and pending qualifications. Separately you will also be asked to provide a personal statement and an employer’s or professional reference. Once your application has been received, you will be contacted to arrange a short interview before your details are passed to the university for consideration. We are usually able to provide a decision within ten working days.
2. Before Completing your ApplicationPlease check the statements below to ensure you have the best possible chance of being successful.
- I have read through the available literature and fully understand the course features, fees and level of commitment at Masters level
- I meet the basic entry requirements (if in doubt, please call us to discuss)
- EU Citizen (or granted indefinite leave to remain)
- An undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above + at least two years' experience in industry, or At least three years' experience in industry
- I understand that although submitting an application form does not constitute a commitment to the course, it is the beginning of a formal application process and should only be undertaken when I wish to be actively considered for entry onto the programme
What is the financial return on the MSc in Digital Marketing?
Watch the video below to get an insight into how previous students and graduates have made a significant financial gain from investing their time and money on this qualification.[/mmc_content] [mmc_content class="box-dark"] [/mmc_content] [mmc_content textalign="right" class="box-light" title="The Syllabus Explained"]The MSc in Digital Marketing benefits from a faculty of practitioner trainers who not only act as unit leaders, but also worked with us to help shape the syllabus. Take a look at the videos to understand more about the content of each unit, how we developed the course as a whole and what we think candidates should get out their time with us. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="David Edmundson-Bird, Programme Director" textalign="left" class="box-dark"] David provides a breakdown of how the course works and what to expect in terms of the commitment required at postgraduate level. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="Dave Chaffey – Strategy and Planning for Integrated Digital Communications" textalign="right" class="box-light"] Dave leads unit two, providing an overview of the digital marketing landscape and enabling candidates to build an effective integrated communications plan. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="Mike Baxter – Digital Strategy: Thinking, Innovation and Lifecycle 1 - Content Strategy for Customer Engagement" textalign="left" class="box-dark"] Mike leads units three and four examining both how digital disrupts traditional approaches to management and organisations, and considering content as a central driving force in effective marketing. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="Andrew Campbell – Lifecycle 2: Growth and Performance Management" textalign="right" class="box-light"] Andrew delivers unit five, looking at the technology and processes that underpin optimisation activities to increase efficiency in marketing, and therefore support growth. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="Andrew Hood – Analytics and Web Measurement" textalign="left" class="box-dark"] Andrew acts as our analytics specialist throughout the course providing expert insight in units two and five, examining the central role data has to play in every aspect of effective digital marketing, from planning through to optimisation. [/mmc_content] [mmc_content title="David Edmundson-Bird, Programme Director, Masters Level Thinking" textalign="right" class="box-light"]