Diploma in Digital Marketing
This qualification is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) who is the leading international professional marketing body with some 41,000 members worldwide. First established in 1911, it has for over a century, defined the marketing professional standards that operate in the UK and is the global champion of best marketing practice.
What are the topics covered on the course?
Unit 1: Digital Marketing Essentials
Learn about digital media channels, planning, implementing and monitoring. Teaching and assessment covers SEO, PPC, ad types, email marketing, viral marketing, online PR, affiliate marketing and social media.
Unit 2: Digital Marketing Planning
Understand the fundamental planning concepts for an online organisation together with key factors in implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful digital campaigns.
Unit 3: Marketing & Consumer Behaviour*
Provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary in managing marketing communications and brand support activities within organisations.
* If you have an existing marketing qualification, you may be exempt from this unit.
How long does it take to complete & how will I be assessed?
The course can take from 6 to 12 months depending on how much time you dedicate to studying each week. There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can work around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
All units are assessed by written assignment supported by our experienced team of tutors who will provide the guidance you need through live/recorded webinars and one to one support.
How is the course delivered?
- Video lessons with leading UK Digital Marketing specialists
- Knowledge bank of in-depth ebooks covering a wide range of digital topics
- Access Digital Marketing templates to help you with your day to day job
- Watch video seminars with Industry leaders from Google, Facebook, Microsoft and more
- Live webinars and video tutorials with practical insights into implementing digital campaigns
- Playback recorded sessions with experienced tutors giving you essential help & guidance with your assessments
Where is this qualification going to take me if I study with MMC Learning?
A powerful accreditation under your belt
MMC Learning is a leading distance learning centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which means you will get an official recognised CIM certificate which provides market and employer credibility.
Join lots of professionals who have already jumped forward
Lots of marketing professionals, managers and directors have been able to take their learning/qualification to progress into new roles, gain new contracts and re-look how existing business can be done better with a digital mind.
Taking you much further
At MMC Learning, we have gone much further than providing you with a qualification – we are bringing 10 times more learning content and insights from UK experts and industry leaders to give you the weapons of influence you need to make a real impact in your sector.
What is the cost?
- Access to online video e-learning lessons, resources, live webinars and tutor support (from £987*).
- Membership and Assessment fees payable to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Course text books available to purchase from the CIM Book shop.
* There are special monthly payment options to help individuals who are funding this course out of their own pocket.
Download Information & Try E-Learning
Complete the form below to download information about the Diploma in Digital Marketing and access sample e-learning lessons.