Professional Certificate in Marketing
The Professional Certificate in Marketing gives you the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute tactical marketing activities and gain marketing credibility.
What are the topics covered on these qualifications?
- Unit 1 – Marketing Essentials
- Unit 2 – Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Unit 3 – Marketing Information & Research
- Unit 4 – Stakeholder Marketing
How long does it take to complete & how will I be assessed?
The course can take from 6 to 12 months depending on how much time you dedicate to studying each week. There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can work around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
It’s possible to qualify within a single academic year studying part time. You will be assessed across the four modules using a blend of two basic methods:
- Unit 1 – Marketing Essentials: Examination.
- Unit 2 – Assessing the Marketing Environment: Examination.
- Unit 3 – Marketing Information and Research: Assignment.
- Unit 4 – Stakeholder Marketing: Assignment.
How is the course delivered?
- Video lessons with Marketing tutors and lecturers
- Knowledge bank of in-depth ebooks covering a wide range of topics
- Access Digital Marketing templates to help you with your day to day job
- Watch video seminars with Industry leaders from Google, Facebook, Microsoft and more
- Live webinars and video tutorials with practical insights into implementing digital campaigns
- Playback recorded sessions with experienced tutors giving you essential help & guidance with your assessments
Where is this qualification going to take me if I study with MMC Learning?
A powerful accreditation under your belt
MMC is a leading distance learning centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which means you will get an official recognised CIM certificate which provides market and employer credibility.
Join lots of professional who have already jumped forward
Lots of marketing professionals, managers and directors have been able to take their learning/qualification to progress into new roles, gain new contracts and re-look how existing business can be done better through Marketing and Digital eyes.
Taking you much further
At MMC Learning, we have gone much further than providing you with a qualification – we are bringing 10 times more learning content and insights from UK experts and industry leaders to give you the weapons of influence you need to make a real impact in your sector.
What is the cost?
- Access to online video e-learning lessons, resources, live webinars and tutor support (from £987*).
- Membership and Assessment fees payable to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Course text books available to purchase from the CIM Book shop.
*There are special monthly payment options to help individuals who are funding this course out of their own pocket.
Request Information & Try E-Learning
- download a more detailed version of the syllabus
- see an example course calendar
- try some e-learning video lessons for free
- find out more about the career & networking benefits through CIM
- download a more detailed breakdown of the price & payment options