Professional Diploma in Marketing
The Professional Diploma in Marketing is for marketers with operational responsibility and an eye on management.
You’ll learn how to plan, implement and measure marketing activities at the operational level, and understand the impact of marketing decisions on other functions within the business.
What are the topics covered on this course?
The content of the course has been put together following consultation with employers to ensure that they gain relevant competencies for various stages of their marketing career.
- Unit 1 – Marketing Planning Process
- Unit 2 – Delivering Customer Value through Marketing
- Unit 3 – Managing Marketing
- Unit 4 – Project Management in Marketing
How long does it take to complete & how will I be assessed?
The course can take from 9 to 18 months depending on how much time you dedicate to studying each week. There is some flexibility built into your schedule so you can work around urgent work priorities, holidays and important family events.
- Unit 1 – Marketing Planning Process (assignment)
- Unit 2 – Delivering Customer Value through Marketing (case study exam)
- Unit 3 – Managing Marketing (assignment)
- Unit 4 – Project Management in Marketing (assignment)
How is the course delivered?
- Video lessons with Marketing tutors and lecturers
- Knowledge bank of in-depth ebooks covering a wide range of topics
- Access Digital Marketing templates to help you with your day to day job
- Watch video seminars with Industry leaders from Google, Facebook, Microsoft and more
- Live webinars and video tutorials with practical insights into implementing digital campaigns
- Playback recorded sessions with experienced tutors giving you essential help & guidance with your assessments
Where is this qualification going to take me if I study with MMC Learning?
A powerful accreditation under your belt
MMC is a leading distance learning centre for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which means you will get an offical recognised CIM certificate which provides market and employer credibility.
Join lots of professional who have already jumped forward
Lots of marketing professionals, managers and directors have been able to take their learning/qualification to progress into new roles, gain new contracts and re-look how exising business can be done better through Marketing and Digital eyes.
Taking you much further
At MMC Learning, we have gone much further than providing you with a qualification – we are bringing 10 times more learning content and insights from UK experts and industry leaders to give you the weapons of influence you need to make a real impact in your sector.
What is the cost?
- Access to online video e-learning lessons, resources, live webinars and tutor support (from £987*).
- Membership and Assessment fees payable to the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Course text books available to purchase from the CIM Book shop.
* There are special monthly payment options to help individuals who are funding this course out of their own pocket.
Request Information & Try E-Learning
- download a more detailed version of the syllabus
- see an example course calendar
- try some e-learning video lessons for free
- find out more about the career & networking benefits through CIM
- download a more detailed breakdown of the price & payment options